Policy and Warranty
Сomfort Furniture, Inc warrants to the original purchaser that the merchandise purchased from us will be free from factory defect in construction and workmanship for the period of 1 year from the date of the purchase. Manufacturer’s defects in mattresses are specifically covered under the manufacturer’s
factory warranty. (See factory warranty for terms and conditions.)
Reclining mechanisms in European sofa-beds come with 3 years manufacturer’s warranty from the day of purchase. Customer incurred damage during delivery is not covered under the warranty. Claims for defective merchandise or missing parts must be made at the time of receiving furniture & inspection. Visible surface damage is not covered under this warranty unless you report the damage within 7 days of delivery. It is our policy to repair defective item(s) and to replace part(s) whenever possible.
2. Payments: 100% deposit is due at the time of purchase.
Your warranty does not cover :
- Fabrics, including linens and mattress ticking
- Merchandise moved from original delivery address
- Damage from misuse or mistreatment
- Fire damage
- Surface damage of merchandise sold “as is”
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Any damages caused by incorrect assembly by customer.
- Defects, resulting from abuse, alteration, repair or negligence are not covered under this limited warranty
Nor does it cover the normal aging and wear which takes place during use. This includes all cushions, which will soften with use and conform to your body shape.
Upon receiving your merchandise, please inspect all your products for obvious defects/missing parts withing 7 days of receiving item(s). ANY DAMAGE, MISSING PARTS OR OTHER DEFECTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIIN 7 DAYS OF YOU RECEIVING MERCHANDISE.
- All returns must be accompanied by original sales invoice.
- All returns must be in original packaging if picked up by customer.
- No returns will be accpected without original packaging and invoice.
- All returns and cancelled items are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- In case of return $50 pick up fee will be charged.
- No returns after 7 days.
- No returns on merchandise sold “as is”, discontinued or display items.
- No returns for any special orders, only repair will be offered if defect or damage is found.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for standard delivery. “Special orders” will take longer and customer will be given specific information at the time of the purchase. Customer will be notified by phone upon products arrival to our warehouse. Product may be picked up by the customer from our warehouse. Acceptance of merchandise from the warehouse, confirms the merchandise was inspected and received in good condition. When customer pick up merchandise from the warehouse, Comfort Furniture is not responsible for any damage that occurs after customer pick up and damage incurred by the customer is not covered under warranty mentioned above.
Home deliveries are available in Spokane /Spokane area FREE OF CHARGE within 15 miles from our warehouse, if scheduled, when furniture in stock. Some deliveries, that are not included in our geographical area of delivery will have delivery fee. The price of delivery is in accordance with geographical location